This is a work in progress.
I developed this concept in a 10-week design jam at Hacking Health 2016. Our final “deliverable” for the conference was a wire-frame which I prepared on PowerPoint.
Problem: There are many decisions to make during a pregnancy, and some patients lack the time or money to attend prenatal classes.
Solution: An app that helps patients and their partners navigate through their pregnancy and delivery, which they can access on the go, before and after healthcare provider appointments.
- Collaborated closely with the doctor to ensure the medical accuracy of our app content
- Brainstormed with the team to develop the first few drafts of the user experience
- Iterated on the graphic and UI design
- Created the final wire-frame on PowerPoint for our conference
- No programmer! (yet…)
- Understanding medical information about pregnancy, and interpreting it into useful design decisions
- I taught myself a lot about UI design!
- Our conference presentation was well-received, and we gained helpful feedback from the judges to move ahead with the project